Friday, March 6, 2015

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 189


 Dear farmgirl friends,
Woot! Woot! 
Welcome back to another week of Farmgirl Fun! 

I don't know about you, but I'm  feeling a little giddy about springing ahead this weekend! Just that one hour of extra daylight is all I need to turn my back on winter until next year! But that's not the only reason I'm doing the happy dance. 
My April/May issue of MaryJanesFarm Magazine is about to arrive any day now! I adore each and every issue of this magazine. Even though I contribute to it as the Beach Farmgirl Blogger and my in print features, Yet another GIRL GENIUS with Deb, I'm still just a MaryJanesFarm farmgirl groupie at heart! 

This issue is extra special to me because two of my dear friends are being featured! Both of them so talented and generous. Each of them have sponsored giveaways for Dandelion House and many others too!


 My GIRL GENIUS in the upcoming issue is the talented Sarah Hudock!

 

 She's the funny and talented creator of Light Hearted Chicken Art Tin Signs and more! Keep your eyes peeled for another giveaway in the spring, featuring her NEW designs for 2015.

Sarah also does custom signs too, like the one pictured above for Tredway Farm!

 MaryJane Butters has written a 6 page spread on prolific author, illustrator, writer and speaker, Sharon Lovejoy.  If you have children, or grandchildren, and you garden then you probably know Sharon too! 
With titles like Hollyhock Days, Sunflower Houses and Roots Shoots Buckets and Boots, how can you resist? Visit Sharon's book store for more garden inspiration!


I know you'll love getting to know these two farmgirls better so pick be sure to go out and get a copy of MaryJanesFarm Magazine or subscribe here! 

There's way more farmgirl fun to enjoy in the pages of MaryJanesFarm!

Now it's time to get YOUR farmgirl on!!! Link up your favorite posts for all things, farm, garden, home, crafts, bees, chickens, goats, llamas, homesteading, DIY etc... and be sure to leave a note on the garden gate on your way out! 

My co-hostess Debbie, of Farmgirl Unleashed  has been praying the recent snowfall doesn't have her doing the sump- pump boogie again but she's not letting that stop her from garden planning and winter beekeeping chores. Be sure to stop by and see her amazing succession planting spreadsheet and a look at how her hives held up this winter!
We are so glad you stop by to share with us each week! 

Happy Friday, farmgirls! 
Have a great week! See you on the hop!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...