When I began blogging a year ago I wondered if I should create a blog that focused on just one thing or be true to myself and blog about all things I LOVE and am inspired by in hopes of spreading a little FUN, creative energy and brightening the world a bit! Well, you can see I chose to follow my instincts and I'm so glad I did...
Imagine how surprised AND delighted I was to learn that I ( along with 14 other bloggers ) had won THE VERSATILE BLOGGER award! I discovered this exciting news while reading your comments for my recent post on HOMEMADE HUMMUS!
I'm honored to accept and receive this fun award and I'm shouting out a BIG THANK YOU ( rule number 1.) to Martianne over at TRAINING HAPPY HEARTS BLOG . She is a fellow homeschooling mom with a deep devotion to her family and a sense of adventure to boot!
Rule number 2: Share 7 things about yourself.
1. I'm blessed to be happily married and I cherish all time with my family.
2. I've been
told (accused of wearing rose colored glasses ) I have a positive outlook on life.
3. I'm a homeschool mom 10 years running and still going strong.. ( not without a few bumps in the road along the way) but we're in it for the long haul!
4. I love all things HOME~ARTS... decorating, RE purposing flea market furniture, ORGANIC gardening, wholesome home cooking, photography and I'm very inspired by nature and all her COLORS!
5. I am a FARMGIRL AT HEART and a subscriber to all things MARY JANE'S FARM !
6. I dream of having a small hobby farm where I can grow an abundance of flowers, and veggies, keep a couple of horses and when I need a break from the farm I'll retreat near the sea for some much needed R and R!
7. I love everything about blogging from designing each post to choosing what content I want to explore and share with my readers and I especially enjoy meeting other bloggers too!
Rule number 3 : Pass the award onto 15 bloggers whom you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
Pop back by for my future post on 15 FANTASTIC blogs I will award soon!