Friday, December 4, 2015

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 210


Welcome back to the Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop! Can you believe it's December already. November just flew by and suddenly it's time to get Christmas under way. How are your holiday plans coming together this year?  Debbie and I hope you're taking it easy and not giving in to the pressure of making Christmas perfect. The beauty of this time of year is the opportunity we are given to slow down and work on crafts, cook, decorate and enjoy time with our families. Something all farmgirls are good at!


 I was able to do some crafting earlier this week and I'm excited to share these fun up-cycled canning jar lid Christmas Ornaments I made with you!


If you're looking for a quick and easy Farmgirl-y Christmas craft to do check out my tutorial here

News from my co-hostess Farmgirl Unleashed is that she's in deep in the BIG kitchen remodel ( I can't wait to see it when it's done ) and would you believe she's still got tomatoes ripening in the basement? I hope she shares her FRESH Tomato Quiche recipe with us! ( hint hint, Debbie )

LUCKY GIRL!!!

Thanks so much for joining in this little round up of Farmgirl ingenuity.
 You continue to inspire each and every week! 
            One last note: CONGRATULATIONS to Daisy of  Maple Hill Farm Blogspot!
                                                         You won the note card giveaway!
                                                       Thanks so much for playing along.
Have a great weekend everyone! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...