Saturday, April 3, 2010

INSPIRE ME~ Daffodil Days

AN AMERICAN GARDEN TREASURE~


If your looking for an old fashioned English Manor Garden Tour this year consider visiting Blithewold Mansion and Gardens in Rhode Island.

Located on Narragansett Bay, 25 minutes east of Providence and 60 minutes south of Boston, Blithewold is one of the finest garden estates in New England. Your exploration of Blithewold will include diverse gardens, specimen trees, and a 45-room English style manor house, all chronicling the rich social history of the lives of one family over a span of more than 80 years...

Knowing what a complete anglophile I am my hubby brought home a brochure on Blithewold Mansion and Gardens the other day and asked me if I would like to go. Naturally, I said yes! We plan to take my mother and his mother along for a day of garden delights and afternoon tea in May and I can't wait!

Daffodil days at Blithewold Mansion and Gardens are in bloom Saturday April 10th to Sunday May 2nd.

I promise photos of our tour~

Dandelion Wishes,
Deborah Jean

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...