Friday, April 16, 2010

YOUR INVITED! Creative Recycling Blog Challenge

How do you make your world and our's a little greener?



"There's nothing I like more than to find some old thing and make it beautiful again"
~ Deborah Jean


Your invited to play my Creative Recycling


Blog Challenge!

IT'S EASY!

 Just post something on your blog once a week that you have created FROM A FOUND OR RECLAIMED ITEM from your dumpster diving endeavor's or where ever you find your trash, I mean TREASURE!


CATAGORIES INCLUDE:

Trash to Treasure of any kind!

( a few ideas)
Hand painted and re-purposed furniture
Mixed Media
Collage
Nature Art
Fiber Arts
Vintage Jewlery
Garden Art
and so much more...

 Just  grab my CREATIVE RECYCLING BUTTON and include it in your CREATIVE RECYCLING POSTs w/ a link back here . Kindly, leave a comment brag about your creation ( all bragging rights approved ) on this post with a link back to your blog so we can all share in the fun!  

* I'll update my list of junk lover's WONDERFULLY CREATIVE PEOPLE each week.* 

 See who's playing!

 Deborah Jean ~

Victoria ~
 http://confessionsofanewoldhomeowner.blogspot.com/2010/03/phonograph-table.html
http://confessionsofanewoldhomeowner.blogspot.com/2010/04/repurposed-potters-bench.html
   
 Marcia~  http://www.childinharmony.com/2010/04/dress-up-dresser.html





Happy CREATIVE Recycling~

" Creativity is not the finding of a thing, but the making something out of it after it is found. "


~ James Russell Lowell









4 comments:

Victoria said...

I actually posted this back in March- but its one project I am most proud of so I hope it still counts!

http://confessionsofanewoldhomeowner.blogspot.com/2010/03/phonograph-table.html

What a wonderful idea- I love it!

Victoria said...

oops. How do I get the code for your button?

Unknown said...

Hi Victoria!
I'm so glad you joined in!
You can save my button to your picture file, then just upload it to your post with a link...Off to see you're project now!
Thanks for playing!

Deb~

Unknown said...

ps. Post any project you have made at any time. They all count!
I'll be sharing pix from my Painted Ladies Collection, Cottage Collection and a few things from the garden as well.

Anything Goes!

Dandelion Wishes,

Deb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...