Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Rose



I know summer isn't quite here yet, but the summer roses are!


They beckon us outside to get a closer look and take in their sweet rosy scent!




 I do know one place where it's summer year round! Cynthia of Cynthia's Cottage Design Blog has captured the essence of sweet Summer living and romance inside her miniature house she calls Summer Rose.


I was thrilled when she wrote me last week to ask if she could include a few photos of our cottage kitchen in one of her posts. When I popped by to read it I was so amazed at the talent she has with creating miniature's that I'm sharing her blog with you today. She knows how to DREAM BIG in her miniature designs. Cynthia has created every charming little thing, by hand from furniture to food!


Go here to read all about her inspiration for Summer Rose in her own words! You'll be lavished in the prettiest of summer comfort's and yummy treats, hand made with love by Cynthia.

Enjoy and keep thinking summer! She's on the way!







Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...