Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pretty Summer Pickets



Happy first day of Summer dear blogging friends! 
It has been just glorious in our part of New England this past week.
I love picket fences any time of year but rose covered in summer has to be my most favorite time to view them. Lately I have had the urge to photograph them. This tour is a sampling of my most recent adventure in capturing some picket fence garden romance! Are you lucky enough to have your very own pickets in your yard or garden somewhere? I hope so, but just in case you're crazy for pickets like me, still pinin' for your own someday, pour yourself something refreshing, sit back and enjoy!













Is there anything more charming than roses spilling over a picket fence in summer?  To read how I REALLY feel about picket fences go here
Do you have a special memory associated with picket fences? Share it! 

HAPPY SUMMER!









Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...