Thursday, February 16, 2012

Farmgirl Friday blog hop # 45


Welcome back to Farmgirl Friday! This is where you get to flaunt your farmgirl/farmboy style! We are a friendly bunch who love to share what we are learning as we step forward in time, learning new ways to be self sufficient, creative, save a buck, milk a goat, nurse a chicken, knit, sew, craft, grow our own food and for some of us, home school our kids too!  

Heidi ( my partner in farmgirl crime ) and I welcome all of you to link up, show off and have fun every Friday!

 Around our backyard farm, we're making plans for a new garden area.  
 My Backyard Flower Farm is under way! 
( in the early planning stages ) 

 

 My inspiration photo!

Pinterest Image 

 Find out more here! 
  I'm dishing the dirt on the

Now it's time to link up for your weekly dose of Farmgirl Soul~food!

 Here are the rules for the Farmgirl Friday blog hop! 

 1.) Write a post about your farmgirl lifestyle and brag a little about your farmgirl talents while your at it! Share what being a farmgirl means to you. Include lots of photos of your farm, crafts, animals, quilts, home decor projects and thrifty make overs, your backyard garden, chicken coop, recipes, studio or workshop. You get the idea!

2). Leave your entry in the Mr. Linky space to your Farmgirl Friday post.

 3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday button ( or link back here ) in your post and remember to share this hop with all of your blogging friends!







8 comments:

HIBISCUS HOUSE said...

Deb your garden spot looks great! I love the ideas you have in mind!
Dolly

Candylei said...

If it's a labor of love it will be gorgeous! Can't wait to see it as it unfolds it's leaves and petals!

Candy C. said...

Your garden inspiration picture is beautiful! I'm sure you guys will outdo even that! :)

Justine said...

This is inspirational! I am looking to start a vegetable garden this year, and I love the idea of building a shed from reclaimed materials. We are also looking to build an upcycled chicken coop using some crates and other reclaimed materials. My adventures with raising chickens begins with gathering tips from our meat CSA farmer.

Nancy said...

I'm thinking this is going to be a lovely garden area. :)

Jamie Oliver (@va_grown) said...

Spring is right here all the sudden, so exciting! I think I've got that picture on one of my pinterest boards too--lovely.

Unknown said...

Isn't it great to dream!? I'm finally able to do some of that again myself! I'm sure it's going to be great, however it finally comes out!

Traci said...

I couldn't resist the adorable name of your blog so I had to visit...and that adorable apron!!! Having fun browsing, thank you:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...