Friday, May 16, 2014

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 157 & Sunflowers


Welcome back to the Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop week # 157! The weather has been just lovely this week here in Plymouth, Ma. Sunny and warm with mild spring breezes ( without the chill factor ) welcome me outside to plan, dream and plant.  I always purchase my seeds early so I can be sure to get my favorites. This years Sunflower garden is sure to be spectacular with these varieties bringing cheer and delight to the garden and my yard flower bouquets, not to mention the birds and the bee's!
I've grown Drop Dead Red


 and Autumn Beauty


 before but the Florists Sunny Bouquet is a new variety I'm trying out! I always have great luck with Botanical Interests Seeds... They have a high germination rage and the blooms do not disappoint! I should be able to sew these any day now in my raised beds. If you have a sunny patch in your yard give these summer beauties a try!

The rush is on to get things in the ground! Debbie of Farmgirl Unleashed  ( my co- hostess and farmgirl in crime ) and I are anxious to see what you've all been up to this week!  Show us what cha got!

You don't have to live on a farm to join this hop!
 Farmgirl is a Condition of the Heart~ MaryJaneButters 

Brag a little ( or a lot ) about your farmgirl talents! Include lots of photos of your farm, crafts, animals, quilts, home decor projects and thrifty make overs, your backyard garden, chicken coop, recipes, studio or workshop. You get the idea! Please include the Farmgirl Friday button ( or link back here ) in your post and remember to share this hop with all of your blogging friends! 


As always, we thank you for your participation in the Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop!

 Enter up to three entries per hop! 

Wishing you beauty, joy and love. 
Love, Deb 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...