Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Turner Hill Tea ~ Cupid's Blend




Come along inside. We'll see if tea and buns can make the world a better place.~ Kenneth Grahame 


Valentine's day is just around the corner. Now, what could be better than a cup of tea with friends or a lover? ( don't answer that )



My friend Julia has been a long time lover of all things Tea. She recently started a new business called Turner Hill Tea. This month's favored flavor is Cupids Blend. 
I love that!


Right now Julia is offering  a special Valentine Box for 2 at the price for 1! Two European style pedestal mugs, 3- 1oz packets of tea; Chocolate Cream, Cupid's Blend, (a Turner Hill blend of black tea, Chocolate, and a hint of rose), and English Rose tea pressed into a heart shape. Also includes, a heart shaped tea infuser, tea caddy, Pirouline cookies, dark, and milk chocolates, and honey sticks.




Sounds DIVINE doesn't it?  It's not too early to start having lovey-dovey thoughts!
Go visit Julia and tell her I sent you! I'm off to start the tea kettle!







2 comments:

Julia said...

Thanks, my friend!

Zuzana said...

What a lovely idea and I love the name of that blend.;) Even though I am a coffee drinker myself, I am intrigued.;)
Have a lovely midweek,
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...