Sunday, March 13, 2011

Farmgirl Friday blog hop



Welcome to the Farmgirl Friday blog hop and my first linky party! 

Dear friends,
I recently received some exciting news! One of my precious dream seeds has finally taken root! I've been invited to join the ranks of the fun, gifted and talented MJFfarmgirl bloggers
 I can't wait to start spreading more farmgirl spirit as the newest MJFfarmgirl blogger from the BEACH.



Come visit me on the Shorelines twice a month where I'll have the great honor and pleasure of writing two posts monthly for MaryJaneFarm. 

Meanwhile back at the ranch Dandelion House we'll flaunt our farmgirl spirit every Friday when we go blog hopping with farmgirls everywhere!


Farmgirls love anything to do with homesteading, keeping chicken's, embroidering, sewing, knitting, spinning, quilting, natural home remedies for health care and cleaning, horses, goats, cows, organic gardening and cooking, caring for their loved ones and friends and are community minded. Re-purposing and UP-cycling are high on their list of " fun things to do too"!  They also love being part of the amazing farmgirl sisterhood, earning merit badges, and chatting on the farmgirl forum too! Some live on farms, but it's not necessary.


Mary Jane says," Farmgirl is a Condition of the Heart ". She'll show you what it's all about here in heFarm Romance T.V. video.

If any of these things set your heart a flutter, you might be a farmgirl too!


Here are the rules for the farmgirl Friday blog hop:

1.) Write a post about your farmgirl lifestyle and brag a little about your farmgirl talents while your at it! Share what being a farmgirl means to you. Include lots of photos of your farm, crafts, animals, quilts, thrifty make overs, your backyard garden, hen house, studio or workshop. You get the idea!
2). Leave a permalink in the Mr. Linky space to your farmgirl Friday post.
3). Please include the farmgirl Friday button ( or link back here ) in your post.
4). I'll feature a farmgirl or two from the hop every Friday!

Yep, that's my bumper!  

Link up every  Friday for your weekly dose of farmgirl soul-food!

Have fun and don't forget to leave a note on the barn door on your way out! 

Deborah Jean 


   *If you haven't done so already, please join us! Click the follow button or subscribe by email today. 




10 comments:

Boho Farm and Home said...

I love the "leave a note on the barn door"--very clever! Congratulations and will have to start thinking of a good topic for Friday! xo Caroline

happy momma said...

Congratulations! From reading your post, I'd have to say that I'd most assuredly be a farmgirl. I truly love this lifestyle. Today I bought my new chickens and my daughter said she had never seen someone so excited about a chicken. I think they are wonderful little creatures. Look forward to reading the Farmgirl Friday blog hops. God Bless!

Unknown said...

Delighted you found me! Thank you for stopping by and joining! That means a lot to me since it appears you have the good fortune to garden in such GREEN environs! The browns you mentioned can get me down sometimes, but regardless, I'm still a 'farm girl'! Thank you for all the inspiration! I can never get enough as an artist!

Laura @ Green Legacy Farm said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I am going to try to participate SOON! One of my goals this year is to find more JOY in what I do, so Farmgirl Friday would be perfect. (I was raised to be very career-minded...) :)

Jodie said...

Congratulations! I bet you are on cloud nine. I will be joining in on Farmgirl Friday, I am a Farmgirl at heart!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Thank you another farmgirl here and proud of it. B

life in this 1880 farmhouse said...

Thank-you for this opportunity to connect with other farmgirls. It is a treat.

Georgia said...

are you still doing this meme? i would love to join up this friday if you are still doing iti :0)

Laureli said...

Congratulations on joining the ranks of MJF bloggers!
I am loving learning from all your posts and linky Farmgirl Fridays (and MJF)... it's inspiring, and MOTIVATING!
(I give you credit in my blog for my last project, because of that. "Accountability" thru blogging our projects also rocks! But it wouldn't really happen without bloggrs like you!)
Thanks for the opportunity to share and share alike!

Unknown said...

A farmgirl wannabe....I was born a city girl but love the farm life through some family friends. I stayed with them frequently and adored the animals and garden. My husband and I moved out of the city to enjoy the country and raise our children here. I have a small garden in which the tomatoes did well this year.
Enjoying your blog and love MJF. Congratulations!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...