Wednesday, March 13, 2013

SPRING Green Farmhouse Chair


Today was in the 50's here in New England... Felt like the tropics compared to what we are used to. It was the perfect day to get outside and paint so I put on my painting cloths, flip flops and went to work!  I'm loving working with the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint! I gave this little farmhouse chair a work over with Antibes Green, some heavy distressing and one coat of clear wax to finish her off...
Can't cha just picture her with a pretty feed sack pillow resting on the back?


I love the detail at the top don't you?


Even though this chair was already well worn, it now has a more charming time worn look and feel! I can see it fitting in to most any decor. It would be great inside as an accent chair for that pop of spring green or outside on a deck or porch. Maybe as one of a mixed set round an old farm table...
Where would you put this little cutie? 

I've got a few more projects on the drying table that I'll share soon!
I'm sharing with Tillys' Nest Down Home Blog Hop and Dolly is Cooking Homemaker Hop! 

 

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...