Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tasty Tuesday~ Farmhouse Baking Center


Welcome to Tasty Tuesday at Dandelion House! Your go to spot for trying something new and healthy each week in your farm kitchen.

 Good organization is part of any well run home kitchen and the foundation for ease in meal preparation as well as delicious tasting food. Why do we so often put the task of organizing our kitchens on the back burner? When our featured blogger Cindy of the Old Time Farmhouse blog " started " ( sorry I couldn't resist ) baking her own sourdough bread she discovered she needed a place to store different kinds of flours. That's when she created her own Farmhouse Baking Center with vintage charm and more!

It started with my sourdough adventures.I needed flour. Lots of flour and different types.And I needed a space to store all this flour." ~ Cindy 


 Be sure to visit Cindy to get the full scoop on how she transformed an old washstand into her new baking center with vintage farmhouse charm!

Nourish your family with food made with the freshest ingredients and a dash of love every day! 

Dip into The Farmgirl Friday Recipe Box when you're looking for an old fashioned favorite or a home- cooked meal made from scratch with love. You'll find recipes from the best home kitchens, inspiration for setting a charming and beautiful table for your family or entertaining your best friends, PLUS tips for organizing your homestead kitchen.

* All recipes featured here have been submitted to the ORIGINAL Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop at Deborah Jean's Dandelion House

Have you organized your kitchen yet?


9 comments:

Old Time Cindy said...

Thank you so much for the feature and shout out. Being organized in the kitchen makes my cooking and baking adventures so much easier.
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

Farmgirl Heidi said...

Than you Deb for encouraging me to get organized in my kitchen. I need to. I am heading over to Cindy's post next.

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I loved Cindy's post on her baking center! So cute and efficient.

Greg and Donna said...

I just made a triple batch of our hot chocolate powder. And put my extra sugar, flour, and kidney beans into airtight containers. Sometimes getting organized is exhausting, but so worth it!

Lisa Lynn said...

I loved this post and I'm so happy you featured it :) Thanks for supporting our farmgirl bloggers!

A Baker's Dozen Barnhouse News said...

Beautiful!

Blessings,

Sherry

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful link. I will go for a visit !!!
Hugs from The Netherlands.

Cindylee said...

Thank you...I love the look of these jars...I have been using Mason half-gallons for my dried beans, flours, muscavado, etc...marking them with paper labels taped on. (In my best writing, of course, but still not nearly as sweet looking as these!) I'll go check the link now. Thank you for being so generous as to share others' 'places' with us!
~Blessings,
Cindy Lee
Farmgirl Sister #4502

Chenille Cottage said...

Hi Deb,
I enjoy your blog so much. It's full of the best country touches and charming photos. I'll pop over to Cindy's and say hello thanks to your kind words.
Have a great day,
Blessings,
Carolynn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...