Friday, May 22, 2015

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 197

 Welcome back to the Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop! Wow. Are we really just two hops away from our 200th Bloghopiversary? Debbie ( Farmgirl Unleashed) and I better get busy and plan something epic! 

My daughter, ( and Max ) and I had a little gardening adventure this week. I posted all about  in my Beach Farmgirl Blog titled: Garden Girls 
Come by and see us if you get a chance!

We wish you all a fabulous Memorial Day weekend and time with those you love.

Enter your posts and share the link to this blog hop with all of your blogging friends.
You don't have to live on a farm to be a farmgirl!

Farmgirl is a Condition of the Heart~ MaryJaneButters

Today's question:

What's the weirdest looking, tasting, heirloom veggie or flower you've planted on your homestead? 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...