Thursday, September 15, 2011

Farmgirl Friday blog hop # 24



Welcome to Farmgirl Friday # 24! If you're a new follower or subscriber, jump right in and join the fun!  You'll truly enjoy this friendly community of bloggin' farmgirls!

It's easy!
Here are the rules for the Farmgirl Friday blog hop:


1.) Write a post about your farmgirl lifestyle and brag a little about your farmgirl talents while your at it! Share what being a farmgirl means to you. Include lots of photos of your farm, crafts, animals, quilts, home decor projects and thrifty make overs, your backyard garden, hen house, recipes, studio or workshop. You get the idea!

2). Leave a permalink in the Mr. Linky space to your Farmgirl Friday post.

3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday button ( or link back here ) in your post.



As for me, September is my favorite month of the year. I just love it when my nesting instinct kicks in, then I know for sure fall is in the way and I'd better get busy dusting and fluffing inside and that's just what I've been doing all week. The first week of  homeschooling  is behind us and I've been working non-stop ( in between rides to the dentist and piano lessons ) on our teenage sons bedroom make over! That means, the lawn is over grown, the frig is bare, the laundry is piled high and the garden needs one last good weeding before I put it to bed for good. I just can't help myself! I love love love making our home more comfortable and organized for the coming cooler days ahead. I've already made my first batch of chicken soup ( recipe coming soon ) and I've dusted off my paint brushes for several rooms that are waiting for fresh new colors!

Be on the look out for new posts on decorating, organizing and re-purposing from " inside" Dandelion House! 


It's been so much fun to gather throughout the spring and summer each week to share " what's doin' " on our little homesteads. Although I don't always have time to comment on each entry, I do read them all!  I am so inspired by the creativity, ingenuity, and just plain fun you share here! So please, keep the wonderful entries coming! I can't wait to see what you're all up to for fall!

Tell me, are you still enjoying Farmgirl Friday? Would you like to continue hopping through the fall and winter? I do, if you do!











3 comments:

Lady Farmer said...

Well, it appears that I am really excited about my Wildflower Walk ~ it shows up three times on the entries! :~O Please delete two if you like. Sometimes I'm such a dweeb!
Fall is my favorite time of year, also! I so enjoy the cooler temps and feel like I can finally get to some of those jobs that have been put on the back burner ~ cleaning up the pantry, linen closet, freezer! (Preparing for it filling up this hunting season.)
Love Farmgirl Friday's ~ hope you keep going thru the winter.

Unknown said...

Hi Deborah, Did my post link up and it's just not showing on my screen? I tried adding my post from today. I know that sometimes there are glitches where this happens.
Thanks,
Amy

Candy C. said...

I really enjoy the Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop! Hope we can keep it going! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...