Monday, November 25, 2013

VINTAGE 1950's Flocked Organza Half Apron and it's FOR SALE!



Good Monday morning friends! Boy is it cold out here on the shorelines today on the farm coast of New England! It's the perfect weather to stay in stock the shelves of 
My Vintage Homestead on Etsy.
I've added a few new things and I wanted to share this darling vintage half-apron in perfect vintage condition with you because I know many of you are collectors!


The red flocking is so vivid and beautiful! I don't think anyone actually ever wore this apron!


You can find it here if you're looking to add to your collection or it would make a nice gift for a friends collection! Stop by and see what's new! 

Leave me a link to your Etsy shop below so I can come visit!

2 comments:

Country Gal said...

So very cute ! Thanks for sharing . Have a good week and a Happy Thanksgiving !

Junebug said...

That apron is adorable! I am so lucky that I have a collection from my Mom that I cherish. The majority were homemade with smocking, embroidery and even patchwork. Her "fancy" ones were never used much like the red and white one. They just sat in her drawer because you couldn't get then dirty. LOL!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...