Friday, August 21, 2015

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 205


 Welcome back farmgirls! I don't want to admit it but I was almost positive I could smell Fall in the air last week. And, I'm beginning to daydream about inside painting projects that I want to complete before the time change goes into effect. I know!!! What am I thinking? There's still a whole month of Farmers Markets ahead and two September weddings to design flowers for. I'm not the least bit ready to say goodbye to summer, I just find it interesting how we humans are so biologically tied to the seasons don't you? 
 Debbie ( my farmgirl co-Hort) and her hubby are knee-deep in a DIY kitchen remodel right now and watching green tomatoes on the vine for any signs of blush pink or red tinges.
 They're counting the days till harvest time.

It's time for another great round up of farmgirl posts!
Let's see what cha got! 
Have a great weekend and we'll see you on the hop!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...