Friday, February 5, 2016

The NEW 2016 Farm Girl Friday Blog Hop




Dear farmgirls,

This post to you has been sitting in my drafts folder for weeks. You may have noticed that the Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop has been quite sporadic over the last couple of months and I'm sorry about that. Hosting the Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop has been an important highlight of my blogging career and although it's been hard to admit to myself, I just don't have time to keep it going on a regular basis. But don't despair! I'm turning over the reigns to Debbie ( my co-host ) over at Farmgirl Unleashed! You'll be in good hands. Debbie and her husband farm at Big Sky Acres in Indiana. Debbie writes about her new farm-life experiences as she unleashes her inner farmgirl.

Starting next Friday, Feb 12th Debbie will begin hosting the NEW Farm Girl Friday Blog Hop. You'll get a new button to share in your posts and Debbie let me know that she'll be looking for a new co-hostess to help corral some new farmgirls to the hop.

Both of us want to thank you all for joining in every Friday and we look forward to seeing you every week going forward. I'll still be here... tapping away and I'll be popping by the hop to say howdy and share some of my flower farming posts too!

So, for old times sake, let's link up one last time from Dandelion House, for some good old-fashioned farmgirl soul food!

Farmgirl hugs!!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...