Thursday, December 15, 2011

Farmgirl Friday # 37 and FARMGIRL GIFT IDEAS

Time just seems to be flying by between Farmgirl Friday's doesn't it? With so much last minute gift shopping, wrapping, decorating, baking etc. it's no wonder. Before we get on with the hop, I want to  take a minute to welcome all new followers who have joined us in the last month!  We are so glad you are here and joining in on Farmgirl Friday's and sharing your thoughts in the comment box too! 

I'm also thrilled to see we have 30 entries for my giveaway Christmas ON THE FARM book.! It is a treasure! I found it at our local Tractor Store that just opened up! Boy howdy, did I have fun there! Hubby went with me and we grabbed a few things for the Cottage Hens and for Mother Hen too!  What did I get? I got a new egg collecting basket, and my first ever plaid flannel western shirt! They also had some great belts with lots of sparkles on the buckle which I'm still thinking about. I know, for you " farmgirls "  that get to shop at the Tractor Store all the time you are probably wondering what all the excitement is about, but it was just so refreshing to find some of the things I needed to make my farmgirl chores easier and more fun too! 




 This will be perfect for the spring chicks who have grown up so fast! I picked up this cute RED egg collecting basket with coated wire to protect all those backyard farm fresh eggs we'll be getting next spring. And who wouldn't enjoy gardening, raking and weeding wearing a pair of hot pink gardening gloves?


The perfect farmgirl gift!

Plus, you can even get this wonderful book I'm giving away there too!


There's still a chance you can win! Click HERE to enter! 

I think a gift card to the Tractor Store is a PERFECT gift for your " farmgirl " friends. Don't you? 

One of my favorite gifts to give is a subscription to MaryJanesFarm Magazine! It's full of farmgirl fun all year long! 




Don't for get to link up for your weekly dose of Farmgirl soul food too!

 Here are the rules for the Farmgirl Friday blog hop!

1.) Write a post about your farmgirl lifestyle and brag a little about your farmgirl talents while your at it! Share what being a farmgirl means to you. Include lots of photos of your farm, crafts, animals, quilts, home decor projects and thrifty make overs, your backyard garden, chicken coop, recipes, studio or workshop. You get the idea!

2). Leave your entry in the Mr. Linky space to your Farmgirl Friday post.

3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday button ( or link back here ) in your post and remember to share this hop with all of your blogging friends!

This will be the last Farmgirl Friday Hop until 2012... THANK YOU all for being such a loyal group of " blog hopper's" . Because of you, our community is growing; we get to laugh, learn, perspire and be inspired every week! 

I will continue to host each Friday in 2012 so enjoy the break and we'll be back together before you know it!  

If you have time this week, stop by the
Ranch farmgirl blogger for A Farmgirl Christmas.
 







3 comments:

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

I *heart* my Tractor Supply Store too...Me and Farmer Brown love wandering around dreaming and scheming...Browsing the book section, chatting with the staff and occasionally buying something hehe.

Blessings Kelsie

Anonymous said...

We don't have any in the "Suburban Area next to a very large city":( But we are not all that far from ruralness...ahhhhh.....I'll have to check out and see where there is a tractor supply store...I don't have a tractor, or yard ladies...(yet)....but it seems like it would be a fun place to browse and dream of such things...putting this on my todo list.....

Faith @ Crochet By the Sea

Abby Jo @ forgottenwayfarms.com said...

I'm a follower now! Love our local tractor store. I could do all my christmas shopping there! ;)

Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...