Thursday, December 1, 2011

Farmgirl Friday # 35 and December Wishes


Woo hoo! It's Farmgirl Friday and the first day of December! The month of all things bright!
I've yet to begin decorating for Christmas ( well, except for the evergreen wreath I hung on the hen house today that doesn't even have a bow yet ) but, I'm starting to " feel " it... You know, the spirit of Christmas. Yesterday, I had to go down town for an appointment ( yeah, my weekly date with my chiropractor ) and things were hopping! The Town of Plymouth does a tree lighting ceremony every year and I got a peak at the guys high up in the bucket truck stringing lights in preparation for tomorrows festivities. Wreaths had been hung on the lamp posts that dot main street and small shop windows were clad in Christmas cheer! Well, that was all I needed to get me in the mood!  Stay tuned. I'm dreamin' up a new twist on my holiday decorating theme this year! I think you're gonna love it! 

If you're new to this hop welcome and please join in! If you've been hopping with us for a while, great to have you here again and thanks so much for all you share. Oh, before we get going, do any of you bread making farmgirls have a favorite brand of bread maker ( besides your two hands ) ?

Here are the rules for the Farmgirl Friday blog hop!

1.) Write a post about your farmgirl lifestyle and brag a little about your farmgirl talents while your at it! Share what being a farmgirl means to you. Include lots of photos of your farm, crafts, animals, quilts, home decor projects and thrifty make overs, your backyard garden, chicken coop, recipes, studio or workshop. You get the idea!

2). Leave your entry in the Mr. Linky space to your Farmgirl Friday post.

3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday button ( or link back here ) in your post and remember to share this hop with all of your blogging friends!









Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...