Friday, July 12, 2013

Farmgirl Friday # 116, Dirty Finger Nails, Stiff Muscles and Cows.


  Welcome friends! It's week # 116 of the Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop! Here it is just about mid - summer and I've finally got most of my planting and mulching done. I've been on a dead run for the last 7 days in preparation for my first ever garden tour and I
m almost ready.  I'm exhausted, sore, and I'm beginning to wonder if my hands and feet will ever be pink again! Between you and me, I wouldn't have it any other way! A massage and a pedicure  sure does sound good right about now...What would be even better is if you could all come!
  Have you ever hosted your own garden tour or garden party? How did it go? I'd love to hear about it so leave me a note on the garden gate on your way out.
I look forward to each and every entry you share so keep em comin'! It's so fun to learn new things... This week I learned about Miniature Cows. I had NO IDEA they existed until MaryJane posted about one of her very own bovines " now pregnant" mini jersey cows


Mary Jane and Etta Jane.
  I just adore cows. It's the eyes that get me every time! Oh if I had an extra one or two acres of pasture in my backyard I'd be looking for a mini cow of my very own. Oh, yes I would! 

In the meantime I'll have to live vicariously through all of my Farmgirl Friday friends and MaryJanesFarm! 

 Join us for another fabulous week of farmgirl fun! 
 Bring on the cows and other farmgirly things! 
Your Farmgirl Friday Hostesses~  

Heidi of My Simple Country Living 
and White Wolf Summit Farmgirl Blog
Dolly of Hibiscus House and Dolly is Cooking and me of course!

 Now, it's your turn to link up for your weekly dose of farmgirl soul food!
 Here are the rules for the Farmgirl/guy Blog Hop!

1.) Write a post about your farmgirl lifestyle and brag a little about your farmgirl talents while your at it! Share what being a farmgirl means to you. Include lots of photos of your farm, crafts, animals,  quilts, home decor projects and thrifty make overs, your backyard garden, chicken coop, recipes, studio or workshop. You get the idea!

2). Leave your entry in the  Linky tools space to your  Farmgirl Friday post.

3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday button ( or link back here ) in your post and remember to share this hop with all of your blogging friends!

4.) Enter up to three entries per hop! 
 DON'T BE SHY~  
Be sure to leave a note if you're new to the hop! If you haven't clicked that follow button yet, please join us and be sure to stop by our FACEBOOK page and like us there too! 

As always, thank you for your continued participation! New friends and followers are ALWAYS welcome!

 DON'T BE SHY~  
Be sure to leave a note if you're new to the hop! If you haven't clicked that follow button yet, please join us and be sure to stop by our FACEBOOK page and like us there too! 
As always, thank you for your continued participation and welcome new friends and followers!


Don't forget to grab your FEATURED FARMGIRL BUTTON if you've been featured!













5 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my, my grandfather was a dairy farmer and I love, love cows. I would love to have one of those sweet cows live in the pole barn the hubs is building, but I do not think he will share his wood working space with livestock. Thanks for sharing because I missed this.

daisy g said...

I had NO idea!
Sounds like you are having loads of fun in the garden. It's a great feeling, isn't it? Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Candy C. said...

Your garden tour sounds like a lot of fun! I would LOVE to be able to tour your beautiful garden some day!! :)

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Love your garden! Thank you for hosting this hop every week, I really appreciate the time you take to do it! Have a great weekend!
Vickie @ Making Our Sustainable Life

Kelly said...

Hi! Found your blog hop and been loving the site! Thanks so much for hosting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...