Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Fire Cracker Red Oriental Lilies and Flowering Parsley

Pup Art
Cutting season has begun here at Dandelion House and I'm thrilled to be able to share these exotic firecracker red Oriental Lilies with a pinch of flowering parsley added for greenery with you today. 
These giant blooms are a stand alone flower if you ask me... They don't need much accessorizing or fuss added to the mix but I love the delicate parsley flower in contrast to the bold blossoms of the lily. 


Lilies are a summer flowering bulb easily found at your local garden center. They'll add a touch of drama to your flower beds and your house flower arrangements and they come in wide range of colors to suit every gardener! 

4 comments:

Sue Frelick said...

OH! These are stunning!

Country Gal said...

Lovely photos . The are such a deep colour ! My Tiger Lilies are blooming like mad now and the plant is huge this year must be all the rain we have had . ! Thanks for sharing . Have a good day ! http://www.viennacountrycove.blogspot.ca/2013/07/i-got-mail.html This post is for you !

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Oh, so pretty! I have a beautiful yellow lily that comes back every year, despite my neglect! Thanks for the pictures.

B. said...

oh my gosh! Those are gorgeous! I try to garden but mine doesn't come out as nice as this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...