Saturday, July 6, 2013

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 115 ( better late than never )


 Welcome friends! We are back from our travels and I decided I just couldn't miss this weeks Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop so I'm jumping in this Saturday evening in hopes of gathering more of your fabulous posts. 

Record high temps are being recorded in many parts the US and good old New England is right in the mix! We went from a very wet June to hot and humid weather  overnight. We spend the fourth at the cottage which was great despite the attack mosquitoes. After three days of non- stop sweating unless I was submerged in the water or standing still  I was anxious to get home to the " girls" and my garden to see how ' droopy' things were. 
 

My hens were fine and enjoyed all the good scraps I brought home for them and the garden seems to be thriving in this heat. These photos were taken before the heat came on on an over cast day which really allows the colors and the blooms and foliage to shine through!
Right now, the Hydrangea are steeling the show in the garden!
Endless Summer

Bridal White Hydrangea



Oak Leaf Hydrangea

That's it for this garden show! More blooms coming soon! 

 Join us for another fabulous week of farmgirl fun! 

Your Farmgirl Friday Hostesses~  

Heidi of My Simple Country Living 
and White Wolf Summit Farmgirl Blog
Dolly of Hibiscus House and Dolly is Cooking and me of course!

 Now, it's your turn to link up for your weekly dose of farmgirl soul food!
 Here are the rules for the Farmgirl/guy Blog Hop!

1.) Write a post about your farmgirl lifestyle and brag a little about your farmgirl talents while your at it! Share what being a farmgirl means to you. Include lots of photos of your farm, crafts, animals,  quilts, home decor projects and thrifty make overs, your backyard garden, chicken coop, recipes, studio or workshop. You get the idea!

2). Leave your entry in the  Linky tools space to your  Farmgirl Friday post.

3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday button ( or link back here ) in your post and remember to share this hop with all of your blogging friends!

4.) Enter up to three entries per hop! 
 DON'T BE SHY~  
Be sure to leave a note if you're new to the hop! If you haven't clicked that follow button yet, please join us and be sure to stop by our FACEBOOK page and like us there too! 

As always, thank you for your continued participation! New friends and followers are ALWAYS welcome!

 DON'T BE SHY~  
Be sure to leave a note if you're new to the hop! If you haven't clicked that follow button yet, please join us and be sure to stop by our FACEBOOK page and like us there too! 
As always, thank you for your continued participation and welcome new friends and followers!


Don't forget to grab your FEATURED FARMGIRL BUTTON if you've been featured!










3 comments:

Country Gal said...

Hi Deb
Lovely photos , Glad to have ya back ! I received your note cards in the mail , I was tickled pink to get them . Beautiful work ! I sent you an e-mail . Thanks again I will treasure them ! It is sweltering humid here to and the bugs are reeking havoc as well lol ! Thanks for hosting and yes better late then never lol ! Have a good day !

Farmlife Chick said...

Hydrangeas were my wedding flowers! I love them! Your's look beautiful! :)

Beth in NC said...

Hydrangeas are some of my favorite flowers/bushes. I planted an Oak Leaf Hydrangea last year and it is a lovely purple and pink. Usually all of my Hydrangeas are blue. It must have to do with the soil here in NC.

It has been a very wet summer so far. I am thankful that it has been a bit milder.

Have a great day!
Beth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...