Friday, October 31, 2014

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 176 Has GONE BATTY

 

Happy Halloween Farmgirls! 

Are you ready for All Hallows Eve? Do you have your pumpkins carved, candy dish filled and ghosts and goblins ready to spook the little ' Trick or- treaters ' tonight? I confess I completely dropped the ball for Halloween this year. Yep, not even a pumpkin on the premises for carving, and no candy to be found. Where is my Halloween Spirit? It's buried in a box in the basement this year. Our kids no longer trick or treat and we've been so busy with some long over do DIY projects that I just decided to let this year creep by...Shh...Thank goodness, Daisy from Maple Hill 101 was on the ball! She's got things looking mighty festive over at her place! In fact, she's GONE BATTY if you ask me! 
If you're still prepping for tonight's festivities, take a peek at the neat project she found for making black bats to decorate with! Looks simple and festive! 

I feel so guilty that I didn't prepare anything, Mr. Dandelion and I are going to hide our shame at the local movie theater tonight during peak trick or treating hours! Gosh, I hope we don't get egged!

What do you do on Halloween? Do you go all out on All Hallows Eve or do you turn out the lights and head for the movies or your favorite restaurant? No matter what you're up too, Debbie and  I hope you'll find a few minutes to spare and enter this weeks FARMGIRL FRIDAY Blog Hop! 

Be sure to stop by Big Sky Acres to catch up with my co-hostess and "farmgirl in crime", Debbie ( aka Farmgirl Unleashed)

Farmgirl is a Condition of the Heart~ MaryJane Butters


As always, we thank you for all you share on the Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop! 

Put Down Some Roots And BLOOM!

Love, 
Deb 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...