Wednesday, March 28, 2012

NEW Blog Banner !

Spring Pickets
 Now I've gone and done it. I just couldn't help myself! It was last spring around this time that Karen Valentine created my beautiful blog design for me but I was itchin'  for something different and I wanted to make it myself! Don't get me wrong, I love my "old " banner but, sometimes a girl needs a change! I used Picasa ( an online photo storage and editing website ) for creating the collage and adding the frames and text. It was pretty simple and fun!

Did you know if you are a member of the MaryJane's Farmgirl sisterhood you can earn three merit badges ( beginner, intermediate and expert ) for blogging? One of the requirements at the beginner level is to read Blogging for Bliss by Tara Frey. I just finished it and I felt so inspired all over again about the creative joys of  blogging!

How often do you change your blog banner? Once a month, a quarter, with the seasons, annually or never?

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...