Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm a Pinner! DON'T save me!


  Oh my goodness! Do you PIN? I confess, I avoided it for a while even though I knew I was missing out on some amazing creative ideas, beautiful images and guaranteed inspiration.  I finally caved in a couple of weeks ago and I've been pinning ever since! I'm dreaming in *pinterest* at night but don't save me! I love it! Here's my favorite pin this week from a really cool blog that blogs by color themes. This one is from  hepsylone's RED!



 And for your gardening feet! RED Wellies of course from moderncountrystyleblogspot.

That's all for today folks, I HAVE to go find a RED wheelbarrow!


The Red Wheelbarrow ~ William Carlos Williams

so much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.

 I hope you have a RED LETTER DAY! Oh, and in all that spare time you have follow me on Pinterest too! I have a board devoted to my favorite color RED! 
Here a pin, there a pin, everywhere a pin pin... Do YOU pin?  
 
 PS.
Plow and Hearth sells wooden planter wheelbarrows ready for any color you wish! 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...