Thursday, January 19, 2012

Farmgirl Friday # 41 and NEW Sponsor farmMade


Howdy friends! My co-host Heidi of the darling blog White Wolf Summit Farmgirl and I want to welcome you back to your favorite Friday blog hop!
 Farmgirl Friday has been going strong for 40 homemaking, homesteading and urban farming, farmgirl weeks! 
This week is a very special week! I'm excited to introduce you to our first sponsor...


Who's farmMade? Here's what Patti Long, one of the talented team members of farmMade wants you to know! 

"FarmMade is a handmade marketplace for Farmers. We promote all things FARM....from the food that they grow, to the life that they lead, to the wares that they make. We intend on helping to sustain existing farms and grow new ones! We celebrate the "new definition of the present day farmer" in recognizing the city farmer, rural farmer, rooftop csa, community gardens, back/front yard farming, container cultivation, etc. ANYONE who cultivates the land and/or owns livestock to feed themselves, sustain their families and connect to a healthier lifestyle is a HERO in our book."

 You can visit FarmMade on facebook and follow the stories of the farmers they profile each week. Click their link in my sidebar under sponsors and sign up for email notification for when their online marketplace will open or if you are interested in selling your " farmMade goods"! 
I don't know about you, but I can hardly wait!

 Now it's on with the hop!

Here are the rules for the Farmgirl Friday blog hop! 

 1.) Write a post about your farmgirl lifestyle and brag a little about your farmgirl talents while your at it! Share what being a farmgirl means to you. Include lots of photos of your farm, crafts, animals, quilts, home decor projects and thrifty make overs, your backyard garden, chicken coop, recipes, studio or workshop. You get the idea!

2). Leave your entry in the Mr. Linky space to your Farmgirl Friday post.

  3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday button ( or link back here ) in your post and remember to share this hop with all of your blogging friends!

" For the Farmgirl in all of us "

Blog Sister News: 
Welcome new blog sister's! 
My Farm on the Hill 
The Way Grandma Does It 
Urban Pioneer Story  
Moss Grown Stone 
Homestead Rules 
Ozark Mountain Family  
Simple Home Blogspot

MaryJanesFarm News:

The new Sisterhood and Farmerette badges are up for 2012 over at MaryJaneFarm!

This weeks MJF Beach farmgirl Blog entry is all about my recent date with my mom in " Playing House "!





6 comments:

Teresa said...

I must say that the first sponsor certainly sounds like a great one! I'll certainly check them out.

Katie Riddle said...

What a lovely new sponsor! This week I"m sharing our taco seasoning recipe. Thanks for hosting, and have a great weekend! I always look forward to scenes with Boz. :)
http://www.riddlelove.com/2012/01/homemade-taco-seasoning-recipe.html

Michelle@ Simplifiy, Live, Love said...

Thanks for hosting! I just found your blog and it looks right up my alley. I'll have to share our barn restoration efforts here! But first, I posted a recipe to homemade wholewheat sesame crackers we made earlier in the week. They were so fun and tasty. I never knew it was possible to make our own crackers! Thanks again and congrats on the new sponsor.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Congrats on your new sponsor! I'll go check out their FB page and the new MJ badges.

Jennyerin said...

Oopsy! My link didn't show up so did it again and of course it posted twice. Can anyone tell me how to remove a link? Also, I checked out FarmMade's FB page earlier and love it. What a great idea to spotlight small farms that are producing awesome products! Now that's progress.

caroline said...

hello, i am new to your blog and i just posted my first recipe, thanks for hosting

http://gutsyhealth.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/gaps-pancakes/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...