Friday, August 2, 2013

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 119


 Welcome to Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 119!
Summer is filled to the brim with so many good things isn't it?
Great weather, FARM FRESH FOOD, spending time with family and friends and if we're lucky spending time in the shade chewin' on a blade of grass, getting our feet wet at the nearest watering hole, or sitting around a campfire in the deep woods, or the backyard looking up at the stars.

The links you share each week are as varied as there are summertime activities to fit in before harvest season begins. 

This weeks features come straight from the cow yard! 



Mrs. H from Heritage Schoolhouse shares her update about baby calf " Uno " Isn't he just precious?



 Mother Hen Mary Jane welcomed her newest baby girl home Eliza Jane home  ( her mini cow Etta Jane's first off spring ). You've got to go read both of these posts and come back and tell me if you don't have eyelash envy! I sure do! It's a double dose of cuteness!



And, last but not least, I spotted this   BLUE Bull on the beach last week while we were away at the cottage. Not so cute, I know, but interesting, right? RIGHT?

Come see me on the shorelines to read all about it on the MaryJanesFarm BEACH FARMGIRL blog!

Time to link up for your weekly dose of farmgirl soulfood! 

Your Farmgirl Friday Hostesses~  

Heidi of My Simple Country Living 
and White Wolf Summit Farmgirl Blog
Dolly of Hibiscus House and Dolly is Cooking and me of course!

 Here are the rules for the Farmgirl/guy Blog Hop!

1.) Write a post about your farmgirl lifestyle and brag a little about your farmgirl talents while your at it! Share what being a farmgirl means to you. Include lots of photos of your farm, crafts, animals,  quilts, home decor projects and thrifty make overs, your backyard garden, chicken coop, recipes, studio or workshop. You get the idea!

2). Leave your entry in the  Linky tools space to your  Farmgirl Friday post.

3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday button ( or link back here ) in your post and remember to share this hop with all of your blogging friends!

4.) Enter up to three entries per hop! 
 DON'T BE SHY~  
Be sure to leave a note if you're new to the hop! If you haven't clicked that follow button yet, please join us and be sure to stop by our FACEBOOK page and like us there too! 

As always, thank you for your continued participation! New friends and followers are ALWAYS welcome!

 DON'T BE SHY~  
Be sure to leave a note if you're new to the hop! If you haven't clicked that follow button yet, please join us and be sure to stop by our FACEBOOK page and like us there too! 

As always, thank you for your continued participation and welcome new friends and followers! Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! See you on the hop! 


9 comments:

Sandra said...

Adorable Calf!!!
Thanks for hosting!!

Unknown said...

My pleasure Sandra! Thanks for joining us!
Deb

Mrs. H. said...

Ahh, thanks so much for featuring me! :-) And, Mary Jane's mini baby calf is just TOO sweet. Love that.

Unknown said...

I just couldn't resist the baby calf photos! Such sweetness had to be shared! :)

Country Gal said...

Lovely features ! Oh I have always loved little calf faces with their beautiful big eyes ! Unfortunately blogger wont let me view Mary Jane's blog . I will try again later ! Thanks for hosting the hop and featuring such cuteness! Have a good day !

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me know about the link Elaine! I've fixed it!
Have a great weekend! Deb

Faith said...

The little calf adorable..IF I had a farm this little doll would be perfect running
besides my little yardbirds...:) Thank you for sharing these..

Faith said...

Thank you for stopping over and leaving a comment...I cannot add your link ( editing)
my post on blogger today, I didn't forget, blogger is not letting me edit my posting. Have a great weekend....:)

Phyllis @Around the House said...

The baby calf is the cuttest thing ever, wow it looks like a wonderful life in the country...or I could come over and feed that little baby for you...thanks for sharin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...