Saturday, August 10, 2013

Do you Hometalk?



 I admit to shying away from joining yet another online forum for a while but one day I thought, what the heck? It's too hot to garden and I'm feeling too lazy to start any big projects so I went to visit Dolly on her Hometalk page to read her 20 Beautiful Roses Post  for your garden post and decided to
sign up and post a couple of things just for fun! 

Dolly's 20 Beautiful Roses
 WOW! People are so friendly and " conversational " over there!  I guess that's the idea, right?
So, if you're feeling chatty, come over yonder and say hello here! 
I'm loving Hometalk! It's a great place to share all things home and garden! 

Do you Hometalk?  Leave me a note if you do and I'll come follow you!


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...