Thursday, July 28, 2011

Farmgirl Friday blog hop # 18



Welcome to Farmgirl Friday blog hop # 18! The image above was created by a talented MaryJanesFarm employee for the MJF Beach Farmgirl blog. and I just love it! I've been writing for MJF since March 2011 as their Beach Farmgirl Blogger . I am so enjoying sharing and learning all things " farmgirl " in that forum! Stop by and visit me sometime! I would like to invite you all to the Farmgirl Connection page for MaryJanesFarm. It's a terrific place to meet more friendly and talented farmgirls, and you can learn about becoming a member of the sisterhood too! Yeah, I know it's one more stop on the internet highway of life but it's a stop worth making!

The dust has finally settled from my blog issues last week. Thank you for your support and kindness in helping me to spread the word! You made my heart smile!  And...

Welcome new followers and subscribers! It's so nice to have you here!

On with the hop!


Here are the rules for the Farmgirl Friday blog hop:

1.) Write a post about your farmgirl lifestyle and brag a little about your farmgirl talents while your at it! Share what being a farmgirl means to you. Include lots of photos of your farm, crafts, animals, quilts, home decor projects and thrifty make overs, your backyard garden, hen house, recipes, studio or workshop. You get the idea!
2). Leave a permalink in the Mr. Linky space to your Farmgirl Friday post.
3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday button ( or link back here ) in your post.

Have fun and don't forget to leave a note in the sand your way out!









5 comments:

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

I LOVE MJF, even my husband reads it. When my mom asked what I wanted for Christmas it was an easy decision- a subscription! How great to write for them!

Candy C. said...

Love the new Beach Farmgirl Blogger image!

Life-n-Reflection said...

I'm glad to see your back!

Unknown said...

I'll have to make it a point to check it out! Glad things are settling down for you, blog-wise. Have you done anything nice for yourself as a treat? ;)

Janice Grinyer said...

i never wanted to visit Hawaii anyways - YAY Dandelion Woman ; so happy that you were able to get it all fixed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...