Friday, April 1, 2016

Flower Growers Fellowship and Membership

 

Can I just tell you that I am NOT a good prankster. I'm just NOT. I have the worst poker face on the planet and I'm not good at coming up with ideas for pranks to play on people. It must be in my DNA because now that I think about it, no one in my family is good at it. I think the worst prank someone could play on me is to tell me I'm out of chocolate, coffee or potato chips. That would be all kinds of awful around here. Hmm...I'll be right back.
Okay, we're good. Still plenty of chocolate! See? I told ya. No pranks and everyone is home! What a boring bunch we are! Anyway, what I really want to share with you today is how excited I am about recently becoming a member of the Association of Specialty Cut Flower Growers.

Becoming a member and attending a conference has been on my "goals list " for a couple of years now and I can't wait to get my members packet and begin to learn, grow and share with this community of flower farmers, designers, educators, writers, speakers, propagators, and mentors. 

  I'm  really looking forward to the members benefits , fellowship that comes with it and the new people I'll meet along the way. 

The association has seen a 60% increase in membership over the last five years. 
Proof that the flower farming renaissance is alive and thriving. 

 It's an exciting time to be " in the flowers". 

Tell me if you're a member and what you love most about it. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...