Saturday, November 10, 2012

FARM PICKED GOODS


Tomatoes and Crock ( Oil Paintings by Cheri )

Dear friends,
Are you ready for visit to the FARM? Do you want to feel that farm fresh feeling you can only get walking around the farm on a warm sunny day? Well, look no further than FarmMade's virtual marketplace!!!


 I have some very exciting news to share with you! The day we've all been waiting for is finally here! Dandelion House sponsor, FarmMade ( the online market place for farmers, rural, suburban, city and urban) has finally hatched! 
The barn doors are open just waiting for you to set up shop to sell your own handmade,Farm Made goods! I was honored to be one of their website beta testers over the last couple of weeks. I'm all set up and ready for business and you're all invited to come see me at


 I currently have sets of my photo note-cards for sale and will be adding print cards and 
FLOWER FARM ART very soon!

 

 I'm confident you'll love the variety of homemade goods offered by the many talented shop keepers and the inspiring farm stories that they share. But hey, don't take my word for it! 

Go see for yourself! You just might be setting up shop soon too!

To see more of what Farmmade is all about visit their social media pages here:

I'm sharing this announcement with the Homestead Barn Hop Community!
 


 

6 comments:

Sherry@The BarnQuiltStore Blog said...

I just joined Farm Made this AM! Thanks for the heads up on this wonderful place to sell!
♥'s
Sherry

Unknown said...

Wonderful! What did you name your shop? I'd love to come by!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Looks like it's going to be a great place. Good luck with your shop!

Rob said...

Thanks for the info - I was looking for another place to well my garden tools & garden project plans and this is perfect! I just set up my shop http://www.farmmade.com/store/index/shop/id/527 .
~Rob

Unknown said...

I think FarmMade is going to take off! It's already a very welcoming community! They're meeting a need for us " artsy farmy" folks who like to create. work and share!

Unknown said...

Hi Rob,
I'm thrilled you checked out the site.. I agree! It's perfect for your products! Good luck!
Deb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...