Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cooped Up


 I don't know about you but I kind of enjoy a late spring RAIN DAY!  Besides being great for the gardens, it gives me a chance to direct my energy to  " what's doin' " inside and rest my bones from a hard days work in the garden.
When I'm working in the garden things have a tendency to pile up! Today, instead of heading outside first thing to mulch the new raised beds I covered the pile and walked over to checked on the Cottage Hens. Look who I found all snug inside the coop! Lacy Lou is taking advantage of the quiet time too.... No dust baths, scratching for bugs and worms for her today! I know she's sitting on a pile of eggs. Those have stacked up too! 

I'm off to tackle the laundry, go through the mail, make out a grocery list, vacuum up the dog hair,swish the toilets and gather eggs. Glamorous, I know but someone has to do it!

 I think I see a batch of homemade brownies in my future!

Have a great day what ever the weather! 









Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...