Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Painting and Planting...


 Howdy friends! Whew doggies is it busy around here! Are you burning the candle at both ends too? 
 There's so much to do this time of year, but it's all good, right?
My Duck Egg Blue Annie Sloan Chalk Paint arrived by mail yesterday! Now I can get started on that monster in the above photo... It's a great piece with lots of little carvings and details. I'll be back with after photos once I've tamed her into the elegant lady she is destined to be!

I'll be in the garden while the paint dries... It's just nutty I tell ya!  




 
 

4 comments:

Country Gal said...

We also have been busy in the gardens and now we get to sit back and enjoy them well except for the constant weed pulling lol ! Thanks for sharing . Have a good day !

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see that lady done up in Duck Egg Blue!!!!!!!!
XOX

Bonnie K said...

I can't wait to see the final result. Happy painting.

A Daughter of the King said...

Looking forward to this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...