Monday, June 3, 2013

Festival of Color VINTAGE FRAMES

 Got frames? I sure do...

How happy does this collection of cast off chalk painted frames look?

I came across this fabulous idea for creating a collection of frames from miscellaneous shapes and sizes of vintage frames on  Krystiana Byrds' pinterest board Chalk it Up and just had to share.

Turns out they are available on Etsy!
  
Imagine them hanging in a long hallway, play room, garden house, stair well, the side of a barn or put them for sale in your booth or boutique!  
  
I don't know about you, but I've got several frames calling out for this idea... It's raining today, the garden is happy so I'm happy. I think I'll paint! 










4 comments:

Michelle said...

They are lovely frames. I had several old ones myself. Maybe I should paint them and start using them.

Sharon Lovejoy said...

I like the idea of using them on a wooden fence, or, as you suggested, the side of a barn or building! Cute.

Sending love,

Sharon

Anonymous said...

I painted twenty yard sale frames in gold and hung them against black 'velvet' to create an art museum wall in my kindergarten! The kids LOVE it!

Miss Nifty Thrifty said...

I love these! And what makes me sad is that I just sold a ton of old frames at yard sale. sigh.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...