Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Winter Garden~ in colour

You know the old saying,  " Don't mess with Mother Nature?" Well, I just couldn't help it.... Winters are long here in New England... Beautiful, CHARMING, and quaint, but LOOOONG....What's a girl to do?


Forever GREEN

 This is what happens when COLOR goes missing in my outside garden for too long...

I pretend!


Bathing Beauties


      Black Eyed Susans ~ in waiting


                                                                 Sleeping Yarrow



Clematis Awakening

                    
WOW! That was fun! Fooling around with quick edit in our PHOTOSHOP  program was a blast! Our camera is a Nikon D70 SLR digital camera. I don't know much about it really... I just PLAY!
 
A new PASSION is born!


  Let not your hEART  be troubled....

                                 SPRING IS ON THE WAY!

 What have you been FOOLING AROUND with lately? ( creatively speaking ) :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...