Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award!


While I was busy trying to shoo away a nasty tummy bug that appeared quite suddenly at our house last week, many of you were passing around something much more fun and inspiring and you gave it to me too!

 I'm just tickled pink ( blushing really ) to be awarded with the Versatile Blogger Award by four dear blogging friends in one week! Tilly's Nest, Country Kids, My Simple Country Living, and Sheryl and Denny of Cypress Hill Farm all stopped by to award me with The Versatile Blogger Award and I couldn't be more grateful! Thank YOU!

The rules are : Choose 15 additional blogs to award and leave a comment on their blog to let them know. All of the blogs I chose are from my Dandelion House blog list in my sidebar.
  Here they are, in random order! They all contribute something unique and inspiring to our blogging community!  Lilsuburbanhomestead, Kanelstrand , OldtimePickers, The Ranch Wife Chronicle's, Riddlelove, Happier Than a Pig in Mud , Birds Bees Berries and Blooms,  Graceful Little HoneybeeThe Beehive Cottage , Rural Revival Boho Farm and Home, Dandelion and Daisy, Windy Meadows Farm and The Brambleberry Cottage.

Then, share seven random things about yourself. If by random that means seven things that have nothing to do with each other, here goes in random order!
  1. I didn't start writing until I was 47 years old
  2. I love bluegrass music
  3. I'm a farmgirl at heart living out my farmgirl dreams from my suburban backyard and our tiny off grid beach cottage
  4. I home school our two kids
  5. I adore my husband
  6. I'm a chocoholic!
  7. I love being a homemaker!  
As far as I'm concerned we should all have this award. Each and everyone of you contributes so much to the blogging world and my daily life. It's just an honor to * know * all of you! 





 



8 comments:

Farmgirl Heidi said...

Congratulations Deb!
I think I speak for everyone that reads your blog when I say, you deserve recognition. Finding your blog was the best luck I've had. It led me to find all of my favorite blogs and blog friends. Thank you for writing Deb. Have a great week.

Candy C. said...

Congratulations Deb! You certainly deserve this award! All the blogs you passed it along to are also great! I love your random revelations! :)

Old Time Cindy said...

Congrats Deb and thank you for passing on this award. I appreciate the honor and the fun of finding new blogs because of it.

Kanelstrand said...

Thanks for thinking of me, Deb! I loved finding out a few new things about you. Especially the fact that you didn't start writing until you were 47 - that is impressive!

HIBISCUS HOUSE said...

Congratulations Deb! You are a wonderful writer and I enjoy your blogs very much. Thank you for all that you do and it shows.
Dolly

Unknown said...

Thanks girls! Blogging wouldn't be any fun at all if it weren't for you! Hugs!

Robyn said...

Deb
Congratulations on your Versatile Blogger Award!

Thank You for passing the award to me. I am honored!

Melinda said...

Congrats on the award, what fun! :) I loved reading your seven things, it's always fun to learn the little details. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...