Thursday, March 8, 2012

Farmgirl Friday blog hop # 48


 Yahoo! It's time to meet up with your favorite farmgirls ( and farmboy Clint ) on the Farmgirl Friday blog hop! We're climbing up on nearly a year of gathering every week to share what's doin' on our farmsteads far and wide! Can you believe that? What a blessing you all are in my life! Before we get too far along in this post, I want to give a warm welcome to all new friends, followers and linky party participants! Thanks for being here!
It's been a busy week here at Dandelion House! Not so much outside as inside. " Farmgirl at heart " Manuela of the beautiful blog A Cultivated Nest invited me to write a guest post ( my first ever ) for her weekly Vegetable Gardening 101 Series

 
  about the benefits of keeping backyard chickens.

 
How could I resist? 

  The  Larder/Pantry project is in progress! I've finally settled on a color but you'll have to wait a little longer to see it!

BEFORE
 Is it going to be BLACK, RED OR CREAM?
I've got the paint and am ready to get going this weekend! I also picked up some Anchor Hocking glass canisters for storing dry goods and I've got a source for some vintage ball jars. I'm having fun deciding on how to do my labels too!
  I can't wait to share it when I'm all done!


 I've also been researching Hoophouse materials,fencing and flower sources for my Backyard Flower Farm. I'll keep you posted! One thing at a time! I've got to FOCUS!

Now it's time to link up for the Farmgirl/boy Friday blog hop! 

Here are the rules for the Farmgirl Friday blog hop! 

 1.) Write a post about your farmgirl lifestyle and brag a little about your farmgirl talents while your at it! Share what being a farmgirl means to you. Include lots of photos of your farm, crafts, animals, quilts, home decor projects and thrifty make overs, your backyard garden, chicken coop, recipes, studio or workshop. You get the idea!

2). Leave your entry in the Mr. Linky space to your Farmgirl Friday post.

 3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday button ( or link back here ) in your post and remember to share this hop with all of your blogging friends!

 PS. There's still time to enter my March Giveaway by Mountain Rose Herbs! I'll announce the winner on Monday March 12th! 

Here's wishing you all a wonderful weekend of farmgirl/boy fun! 
I'll be by to visit while the paint dries on my new Pantry!




Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...