Thursday, August 9, 2012

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 69 and FARMGIRL BLING


 Howdy friends! 
Welcome back to the Farmgirl Friday blog hop. If you're new and this is your first time visiting make yourself comfy. You're among friends. Warm and generous Farmgirl Friends who love to gather together to toot their own horns about the things they've been up too all week whether it be in the kitchen or out in the chicken coop or craft room, studio or study, sewing room, greenhouse or garden house!
Fridays are for Farmgirls  ( as my co-host Heidi says ) but before we hop I have something very meaningful to share with you! 

 I ordered myself a little ' farmgirl bling' before we went away just so I would have something fun to come home to!

Farmgirl Charm

Many of you know about MaryJanesFarm Farmgirl Sisterhood ( if not, I'm honored to introduce you!  )  Once you've joined the first thing you receive is your sisterhood number. I'm sister # 1199! 
Then you can order your very own Farmgirl Charm Necklace too!

Vintage Farmgirl ( our mascot )
This two sided charm hangs close to your heart on an 18 inch chain. I have to admit, I felt a touch giddy when I first put mine on...Cuz I know I'm not the only one who feels that way!

These lovely necklaces are created for MaryJanesFarm by Elaine Tolson of Living A Charmed Life blog. Each charm contains that magical spark of MaryjanesFarm that we all felt the first time we laid eyes on her magazine or one of her fabulous ' Life Books'. Once you are an official member you'll receive monthly alerts for sisterhood special discounts, plus the monthly newsletter delivered via PDF which is every bit as charming as the magazine. It's called " The Cluck "!

 Read sister Dolly's Spotlight on Elaine Tolson here.
And, be sure to go check out the other links in this post to learn more about  MJF and the sisterhood!

Time to strut your stuff farmgirls!!! 

 Here are the rules for the Farmgirl/guy Blog Hop!

1.) Write a post about your farmgirl lifestyle and brag a little about your farmgirl talents while your at it! Share what being a farmgirl means to you. Include lots of photos of your farm, crafts, animals, quilts, home decor projects and thrifty make overs, your backyard garden, chicken coop, recipes, studio or workshop. You get the idea!


2). Leave your entry in the Mr. Linky space to your Farmgirl Friday post.


3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday button ( or link back here ) in your post and remember to share this hop with all of your blogging friends!
  
Thanks to all who enter each week and everyone who visits these pages...




7 comments:

Lynn said...

Cute necklace! Have a great weekend:@)

Brenda said...

I have been planning on ordering one of these charm necklaces. Need to get it done because my number is #4048! Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Isn't it nice to find a way to treat ourselves once in a while? Good for you!

Loved your post on your get-away cottage. Beautiful. Hope you are nicely rejuvenated and ready to tackle the coming school year, etc!

Farmgirl Heidi said...

Beautiful farmgirl femina! Elaine is a wonderful artist. I need to get mine ordered too.

Mary Smith said...

Hey there! HAPPY FRIDAY!!! You’re super awesome and I’ve nominated you for an award. Stop by and check it out!
http://back2basichealth.blogspot.com/2012/08/awards-giveaways-and-recipesoh-my.html

Anonymous said...

Deborah Jean,

I joined your Farmgirl Friday link up this week, but I've failed, so far, to get the link to work. I'll keep trying, and please accept my apology.:(

I've enjoyed reading your recent posts and seeing your beautiful flowers. Also love the new header picture!

Blessings,

Sherry

Elaine Tolson said...

Thank you for those sweet words. I'm so glad that you like/love your charm. I love making each and every one. Blessings to YOU! Elaine #45

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...