Thursday, October 3, 2013

NEW FACEBOOK PAGE for Dandelion House!


 Howdy friends!
 I LOVE sharing my FRESH PICKS on my face book page each day and fun links for all things homesteading, gardening, recipes and all things VINTAGE as well as featuring your great posts, pages and blogs! 
  I want to invite you all to my new face book page for Dandelion House! 
I wasn't planning on creating one, but somehow my Personal Page Dandelion House Timeline is no longer available so I've been forced to create a new page.  I'm still navigating the changes and will have the correct link in my social media buttons soon. But for now please come by and " like " my new page if you are not already a friend there! If you are already a friend, your friend status has been added as a " like" so you will still be able to see my news feed and there's no need to " like" again.

I've also lost my Burlap and Bling Facebook group so for those of you who have been enjoying that group and sharing your love of all things TIME WORN AND RE-LOVED I'll create a new one soon! 
Thank you all for following along! 
See you all tomorrow for Farmgirl Friday!  

Has this happened to anyone else? 


6 comments:

Country Gal said...

Sorry to hear that face book mucked you about . I just popped over to FB and liked . I have a FB page but I don't use it for my blog . I mainly FB for the kids to keep in contact and for our horse club . Thanks for sharing . Have a great weekend !

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Elaine! :) Have a beautiful day!

A Daughter of the King said...

I'm glad you started a page! You, your photos and your endeavors are all so lovely.

Unknown said...

I am your newest follower, looking forward to having a look around!

Unknown said...

Awe, thank you Becky! You are so sweet! Deb

Unknown said...

Welcome Dawna Motz! So nice to have you here!
Deb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...