Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Cape Cod Chrismas Tree


Decorating the tree is on of my favorite parts of the holidays. Living near the ocean give us an opportunity to bring our love of of the BEACH and nature to our decorating theme. A Cape Cod Christmas tree isn't complete without a few strands of scallop shell lights and cranberry garland. I'm a fan of traditional green and red for Christmas and our nautical ornaments blend right in!
 Here are some of the fun nautical ornaments we've collected over the years.

Welcome Aboard our Cape Cod Christmas !

 

 Even seagulls can be beautiful at Christmas!
 

Lighthouse


 The Cottage

 
Santa Gone Fishin'


 Snowman gone fishin'
 
 Santa jet skiing on a Seahorse



Santa in his dinghy 

My handsome Sea Captain


Cozy Christmas dining room and our seaside Christmas wreath! 




Merry Coastal Christmas!

Linking to Number Fifty Three for the Tis the Season Christmas Tree Link Party! 

12 comments:

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

Beautiful tree! Such a fun "theme." All of the nautical ornaments you have are fantastic!
Karen

Country Gal said...

All looks so pretty ! Have a good day !

Candy C. said...

It's all so beautiful!! Merry Christmas!! :)

Michelle said...

It is beautiful. Love the Santa sailor,so cute. Merry Christmas.

Abby Jo @ forgottenwayfarms.com said...

Deb,

Love the decor, sooo cottage Christmas :)

It's been so much fun getting to know you thru the blog sphere!

Wishing you and yours a blessed Christmas,

Abby Jo

Elli said...

Very cute!!!

Lee@A Guide to Northeastern Gardening said...

Beautiful tree. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Gotta love the way we can show our personalities with our trees.
Have a blessed Christmas!
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

Farmgirl Heidi said...

Hello Deb. It's been awhile. Your Cape Cod Christmas tree and its ornaments are absolutely fabulous. Merry Christmas.

Chenille Cottage said...

Hi Deborah!
Oh...I just love your darling theme. I grew up on the Oregon Coast and anything to do with the beach, sand, seashells, lighthouses...Ahhh! I love it all!
Thanks so much for sharing your cozy cottage!
Warmest wishes for a wonderful new year, my friend!
Carolynn

Number Fifty-Three said...

After spending many, many summers at Cape Cod, your tree really spoke to me! I just featured you at my 'Tis the Season party. Thanks so much for linking up! I'm now following your blog.

Angela

Unknown said...

Hi Angela! You did? Oh my... I will come right over! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...