Friday, December 7, 2012

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 86



Howdy friends! Whew doggies! Where has this week gone? Sorry to leave you chomp'n at the bit to get your posts linked up for the 86th Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop! Here's where you get to meet up with your farmgirl/guy friends over the garden gate, in the barn or the backyard farmyard and some of the best down home kitchens and craft rooms in the blogosphere!

Let's get right to it shall we? But first, a big welcome to our new participants, friends and followers and this week's featured Farmgirl's !

  Your Farmgirl Friday Hostesses are:
Heidi of My Simple Country Living
Dolly of Hibiscus House and me of course!




 Kelsey of Keeping up with Kelsey shared her enviable basement grocery store! I'm not so sure she should have done that as we all just might descend on her during a bad storm! What a fabulous job of home organization and preparedness! Way to go Kelsey!


Black Fox Homestead has started a twelve month series of their first year as homesteaders. Brilliant idea! They're sharing from the heart right from the start!

Cow Love 

Robyn of The Ranch Wife Chronicles shared a touching November Poem alongside her amazing Farm Photos Photography.

Now, it's your turn to link up for your weekly dose of farmgirl soul food!

 Here are the rules for the Farmgirl/guy Blog Hop!

1.) Write a post about your farmgirl lifestyle and brag a little about your farmgirl talents while your at it! Share what being a farmgirl means to you. Include lots of photos of your farm, crafts, animals,  quilts, home decor projects and thrifty make overs, your backyard garden, chicken coop, recipes, studio or workshop. You get the idea!

2). Leave your entry in the  Linky tools space to your  Farmgirl Friday post.

3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday button ( or link back here ) in your post and remember to share this hop with all of your blogging friends!
4.) Enter up to three entries per hop! 

 DON'T BE SHY~  
Be sure to leave a note if you're new to the hop!
We want to get to know you better! 
Have a great week and I'll see you on the hop! 
 Thanks to all who participate and welcome new linker- uppers!

 If you haven't clicked that follow button yet, please join us and be sure to stop by our FACEBOOK page and like us there too!  If this is your first visit, come on back and join the hop!
Thank you all for your continued participation!
Love,
Deb 







9 comments:

Candy C. said...

Wow, I like Kelsey's grocery store too! How cool is that!!

Fort Western Stores said...

Love these posts! Always finding new blogs to fall in love with.

Kathy Shea Mormino, The Chicken Chick said...

Thanks for hosting, Deborah! Have a great week!


Kathy Shea Mormino
The Chicken Chick
http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

Kelsey said...

Ohh my goodness! I'm so thrilled you found me and featured my blog! Thanks so much, I suppose you could say I'm all prepped up ;)

Abby Jo @ forgottenwayfarms.com said...

Hello Deb, love your Christmas banner! Always so much fun to come over for a visit :)

I linked up with a recent interview about our lifestyle off-grid, love for you to come over and visit!

Happy Holidays,
Abby Jo

Bev said...

hi. i'm new to the blog hop. my husband and i have a cattle farm in alberta. i also own and operate a small paper shop from the farm. the shop like my blog is call Black Ink Paperie. my blog features stories about the farm and growing up in small fishing village in nova scotia. i would love for you to visit. i did a guest post last week called "a cow's tale" which tells the story about one of cows and her exciting life.

http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

thanks and i can't wait to visit all the other blogs
new follower bev

Kelsey said...

Lots and lots of couponing and ad match-ups to make that happen. Hoping to can more this next summer but for now, I'm pretty excited with my start ;)

Jenny said...

Wow! Thank you so much for featuring our post! I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Kathy @ Grannys Vital Vittles said...

Late to the party this week :-) I've got three posts to share. The first is my response to Dr. Oz's article in Time implying that organic food buyers are food snobs. The next is my recipe for mashed potatoes like Grandma made. And last but not least my giveaway of a vintage cast iron skillet! Have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...