Friday, December 14, 2012

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 87


Welcome friends old and new!

It's week # 87 of the ORIGINAL Farmgirl/Boy Friday Blog Hop! Thank you all for a great turnout last week!  You surprised me with 102 amazing entries! And here I thought participation might get smaller during the holiday season. From day one I've enjoyed hosting this blog hop and I want you all to know that Farmgirl/Boy Friday will continue in 2013! We have grown together in blogging friendship and I can't imagine life without you! Hey, I can get a little mushy if I want too!

  Your Farmgirl Friday Hostesses are:
Heidi of My Simple Country Living
Dolly of Hibiscus House and me of course!

 Farmgirls love anything to do with homesteading, keeping chicken's, embroidering, sewing, knitting, spinning, quilting, natural home remedies for health care and cleaning, horses, goats, cows, organic gardening and cooking, caring for their loved ones and friends and are community minded. Re-purposing and UP-cycling are high on their list of " fun things to do too! "FARMBOYS like to join in too and we are glad to have'm on board!

 HERE'S YOUR TOP THREE  FROM LAST WEEKS HOP!

 Who says you can't have a simple, sunny Christmas?



Elaine at Simple Sunny Life shared how she decked out her kitchen cupboard with red and white checked trim! This looks so cheery and festive too!




 Country Gal, Elaine of  OUR COUNTRY COVE blog shared some of her SIMPLE Christmas decorations too! Her husband who she lovingly refers to as Papa made the ornately carved wooden trees with his scroll saw. BEAUTIFUL!


Bonnie over at Bees, Birds, Berries, and Blooms reclaimed an outdated computer corner and created the most inviting quilting nook in her log cabin in the woods complete with a view of snow covered mountains.


I don't know about you, but if I had this view I think I'd add a mini frig, a comfy couch and a coffee pot to this space and I don't even quilt! You'd need a crowbar to get me out of it until garden season starts!


Well done girls! 
Now, it's your turn to link up for yet another, weekly dose of farmgirl soul food!

 Here are the rules for the Farmgirl/guy Blog Hop!

1.) Write a post about your farmgirl lifestyle and brag a little about your farmgirl talents while your at it! Share what being a farmgirl means to you. Include lots of photos of your farm, crafts, animals,  quilts, home decor projects and thrifty make overs, your backyard garden, chicken coop, recipes, studio or workshop. You get the idea!

2). Leave your entry in the  Linky tools space to your  Farmgirl Friday post.

3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday button ( or link back here ) in your post and remember to share this hop with all of your blogging friends!
4.) Enter up to three entries per hop! 

 DON'T BE SHY~  
Be sure to leave a note if you're new to the hop!
We want to get to know you better! 
Have a great week and I'll see you on the hop! 
 Thanks to all who participate and welcome new linker- uppers!

 If you haven't clicked that follow button yet, please join us and be sure to stop by our FACEBOOK page and like us there too!  If this is your first visit, come on back and join the hop!

Thank you all for your continued participation! I'll see you on the hop!
Love,
Deb 

PS. Don't forget about YOUR Farmgirl Friday Recipe Box on Pinterest! I'm adding new recipes each week!  It's become a terrific resource for meal planning here at Dandelion House!THANK YOU!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

I love that scalloped shelf trim! So pretty. Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful weekend.

Candy C. said...

Thanks Deb for hosting! I'm glad we will be continuing on for 2013!! :)

Farmgirl Hugs,
Candy

Kathy @ Grannys Vital Vittles said...

Hi Deborah Jean :-) I've added all three links but they seem to be in limbo somewhere ... lovin' the red gingham trim in your feature today!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Nice features today. Happy holidays and thank you for hosting sweet Deborah Jean! Big hugs,
FABBY

Country Gal said...

Thank you for featuring us . Every one has such lovely decorations and ideas ! Have a great day !

Kathy Shea Mormino, The Chicken Chick said...

I just love all of the holiday projects, just wish there were a few more weeks in between now and Christmas to tackle more of them! lol

Thanks for the lovely holiday party, Deborah!

Cheers,
Kathy Shea Mormino
The Chicken Chick
http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

Chenille Cottage said...

Such wonderful features...I love all the cheery red that Elaine from "Sunny Simple Life" has shared on her Christmasey post. Elaine from "Our Country Cove" has the sweetest little arrangement and Bonnie from "Bees, Birds, Berries and Blooms" has the perfect sewing room set up.
Thank you, Deb for hosting this weeks party and for sharing each one of these lovely blogs,
Blessings and a very Merry Christmas!
Carolynn xxx

♥ Sean -N- Sonja ♥ said...

Hi there!

It is probably sitting right in front of my face, but I cannot find the code for a button to place on my posts back to you. I have been using a link instead, but I would love to be able to add you to my new "Blog Hop" page permanently. You can find it here: http://lallybrochfarms.blogspot.com/p/blog-hops.html

Thanks!
Sonja Twombly of
Lally Broch Farm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...