Friday, January 25, 2013

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 93


Howdy friends! Welcome back to the Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop! Your place to get your " farm on " with friends from far and wide. My co-hostess and I can't wait to see what you've been up too!

Heidi of My Simple Country Living 
and White Wolf Summit Farmgirl Blog
Dolly of Hibiscus House and Dolly is Cooking and me of course!

  Farmgirls love anything to do with homesteading, keeping chicken's, embroidering, sewing, knitting, spinning, quilting, natural home remedies for health care and cleaning, horses, goats, cows, organic gardening and cooking, caring for their loved ones and friends and are community minded. Re-purposing and UP-cycling are high on their list of " fun things to do too! "FARM-BOYS like to join in from time to time and we are glad to have'm.

It's been a busy week here at Dandelion House... I've been away from the computer quite a bit while I stock my booth at our local Antique Mall with vintage farmgirl goodies for our GRAND OPENING February 1stI've fallen in love with vintage linens!   I've been shopping like a mad woman for vintage aprons, crochet coverlets, lace tablecloths, fancy linen hand towels, and embroidered pillowcases and having a ball! I promise some new pic's soon!

Now, for this weeks FEATURED FARMGIRLS!



Miss Nifty-Thrifty entered her homemade onion, garlic and honey cough syrup recipe! Just in time for flu season! She's a new blogger and welcome new followers and friends! Go say hello an give her some blog love!


Kristi of Thankful Me blog tackled a quilted baby blanket... Some little lucky fella will stay comfy cozy wrapped in her beautiful quilt! Way to go Kristi!


YUM! Homemade rolls anyone? Maple Hill 101 shared an easy bread recipe sure to get you off of your computers and into the kitchen!









20 comments:

Jamie @ Prepared to Eat said...

Thanks so much for hosting again, Deborah Jean! I am sharing some experiments with my new cast iron waffle iron. Happy weekend!

Nancy said...

Thanks for hosting again this week! :)

Kristi said...

Oh, what a wonderful surprise to see I've been featured! Thanks!

Kristi said...

How do I grab the "featured" button? I don't see a html code.

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Those rolls look so yummy! I linked up a couple posts today. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend, Deb!

Country Gal said...

Congrats to the featured blogs ! Thanks for hosting Deborah Jean . Have a great day !

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
Have a wonderful wknd :)
Hugs,
Suzan

Abby Jo @ forgottenwayfarms.com said...

Thank you Deb for hosting the blog hop! I posted two this week "stating from scratch" & "homestead follow up ".

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Wish I could see your space in person. I'm sure I'd come away with lots of lovely things! Love vintage towels. I linked my tea towel project to the hop today - thanks for hosting!

Miss Nifty Thrifty said...

Deb, thanks so much for featuring the Homemade Onion, Garlic and Honey Cough Syrup. And also so for encouraging folks to stop by my new blog!! That was so sweet and thoughtful! I thanked you on the blog post and also invited everyone to stop back over here at your wonderful blog and say hello! Looking forward to learning all about Dandelion House!

I linked in a Homemade Natural Room Freshner today. I hope it's beneficial to some of your readers.

Unknown said...

Hi Farmgirl Friday hoppers! I've been out all day and coming home to your comments warmed my heart on a below freezing day in New England! I've just scanned over the entries of this weeks entries and all I can say is WOW! So much farmgirl goodness to glean from! thanks for your notes! xo Deb

Treat and Trick said...

Thanks for the party. Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Just linked up from the UK. Mine's about feeling like you live in the wrong place or the wrong time to be a homesteader, when in fact, we can ALL give it a try!

Karina said...

Hi Deborah Jean,
How do I grab the button? I think I'm missing it. Where's the code for it? This is such a down-home blog hop. How wonderful of you to host it.

Karina
http://momintheusa.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Kristi... simply copy and past it to your photo files then add it where ever you like on your blog... you can also use my Dandelion House Button which does have a code if you like!

Unknown said...

Hi Karina! You can copy and paste the button into your picture files then place it on your blog where ever you like! Or you can also us my blog button which has a code... which ever is easiest for you! thank you! Deb

Kristi said...

Thanks! I probably should have been able to figure that out.
I do have the button on my blog already, but will proudly also put up the featured button. :-)

My Shabby Chic Home said...

Thanks so much for much for hosting! Have a great week!
Lorena

Patricia said...

Oh, about dinner time here and all of this looks so inviting.. Enjoyed your site. Patricia

wildcraft diva said...

Dandelion ideas for Dandelion House! Thanks for hosting ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...