Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tasty Tuesday~ Winter Salad with Maple Vinaigrette


Welcome to Tasty Tuesday at Dandelion House! 
 Nourish your family with food made with the freshest ingredients and a dash of love every day!
 This weeks Tasty Tuesday pick from the Farmgirl Friday Recipe Box comes from On the Home Front blog kitchen. Last week Nancy shared a winter salad recipe on the Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop and got me all fired up to get some greens back into our winter diet.

I miss the abundance of a summer garden. I love salad but sometimes I find it hard to be inspired in the middle of winter when fresh produce is hard to come by. Recently I made this green salad with dried fruits and a maple vinaigrette. Just my kind of winter salad, simple and delicious!
 ~ from Nancy's post.

I couldn't agree more!  Thank you Nancy! Go to On the Home Front to get her delicious Winter Salad recipe and more! 

Be sure to follow along so you don't miss your Tasty Tuesday recipe fix!
Sharing with Tilly's Nest Down Home Blog Hop! 

3 comments:

Country Gal said...

Looks YUMMY ! Now all I need to go with it is lots of sunshine and warm weather lol ! Have a good day !

Nancy W said...

Thank you so much for featuring my salad! It's a delicious one!

Miss Nifty Thrifty said...

Deb, thank you so much for featuring my onion, garlic and honey cough
syrup! Also thank you for such a warm welcome and for inviting everyone over to my new blog! That was very sweet and thoughtful of you! This week I entered a Homemade Natural Room Freshner. I hope it is of some benefit to some. Again, thanks so much. I joined to follow you and also thanked you on my blog for the feature. Take care and have a nifty thrifty day! Miss Nifty Thrifty Bits

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...