Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturdays Scenes with Boz

 
Three Girls 

SATURDAY SCENES at DANDELION HOUSE  is our day to share images from the Boz Scenes photo library.  Please join us in this weekly tradition of taking pause to appreciate the beauty of nature.If you feel inspired to share a Saturday Scene of your own, please do and link back to this original SATURDAY SCENES post. Be sure to leave a comment so we can visit your scene too!
 
 As always, thanks for looking have a beautiful weekend!
 Deb and Boz 


5 comments:

Country Gal said...

Lovely photo !

Michelle said...

Very cute all dressed in white.

HIBISCUS HOUSE said...

I sure do like this!

Junebug said...

I sure love this photo. It reminds me of being a kid on the farm. If only I ever your a pretty white dress. My mother wore a dress everyday, house dresses. They were simple cotton and if she was working in the garden she would pull a pair of cotton pants on and tuck her skirt in. Me. let's just say I was too much of a tom boy! Thank you for sharing!

Junebug said...

Oh my, must proof read before hitting post, yikes! Where did "your" come from instead wore????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...