Friday, January 11, 2013

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 91


It's time to open up the barn doors once again and give a BIG howdy to all of your farmgirl/boy friends on the Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 91! Before we get going I just wanted to say, thanks so much for all the love while we were under the weather! We are all on the mend and ready for the new year!

Your FARMGIRL FRIDAY Hostesses welcome one and all!  

Heidi of My Simple Country Living 
and White Wolf Summit Farmgirl Blog
Dolly of Hibiscus House and Dolly is Cooking and me of course!

 Farmgirls love anything to do with homesteading, keeping chicken's, embroidering, sewing, knitting, spinning, quilting, natural home remedies for health care and cleaning, horses, goats, cows, organic gardening and cooking, caring for their loved ones and friends and are community minded. Re-purposing and UP-cycling are high on their list of " fun things to do too! "FARM-BOYS like to join in from time to time and we are glad to have'm.


Now for this weeks features! THE " KINES' HAVE IT! What's that? You don't know what a " kine " is? Well, neither did I until I read a fun post by MaryJane on her raising jane blog about a new word she'd learned last week. A word ALL farmgirls would surely have heard of. Specifically those who covet and keep cows. Go read her post! You'll love it!



" A happy heifer at the milking station "~ from Animal Instincts at Tail Gait Farm and Cow Pie!


Teresa of Eden Hill's Blog takes us on a " go check the cow's walk around her farm "


We also met up with " The Ranch Wife " for daily chores with the herd!



PS. Who's going to become my 500th follower today? I'm holding at 499... Won't you join us? I promise, you'll love it here!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Deborah Jean! Thanks for hosting yet another Blog Hop! I shared about soil testing today!

Head over to my blog for another Farm Girl Friday hop--I've taken over the Blog Fest from Fresh Eggs Daily and would love if you shared over there!

~Kristi @Let This Mind Be in You

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring my post. I love linking up here each week!

Nancy said...

Thanks for hosting Deborah...have a super amazing week!

Jamie @ Prepared to Eat said...

I got to be number 500! :) Thanks so much for hosting again. I get so much inspiration from this hop.

Today I am linking up to a post about why I love muffins. So many reasons, and I have a very flexible recipe you can use, too.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for this fun hop. I love all the farm ideas I get, even though I don't live in a farm anymore..but did for 14 years! Wishing you a wonderful and happy 2013.
FABBY

frugallivingonthewatkinsranch.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for hosting I plan to link up every week, I am not able to get your button to put on my blog, What do I need to do? Thanks
Connie, frugallivingonthewatkinsranch.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Welcome Connie! Just simply save the image to your pictures file then you can upload it to your post when you link up or just link back with text only! That works too! Thank you,Deb

Country Gal said...

Congrats on 500 followers ! Love the photos ! Thanks for hosting the hop ! Have a great day !

Farmgirl Heidi said...

Yay Deb! You did it! 500 followers and counting. Your blog was a great blessing to me when I found you almost two years ago. You have inspired me through your works and via the Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop to do so many things I NEVER thought were possible. I am blessed to call you my friend. May 2013 bring you much joy and happiness and many more wonderful farmgirl posts. You write from the heart and I really enjoy that. Thank you dear!

Tilly's Nest said...

Congratulations on 500 and having such a wonderful blog hop! Would not miss it for the world!

Robyn said...

Thank You for the feature, Deborah! Glad you enjoy my adventures in Ranch Wife Life!

Treat and Trick said...

Thanks for hosting each week. Have a fabulous week...

Clint Baker said...

Thank you for taking the time to host every week! Congratulations on having achieved 500 followers, how awesome is that!

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Thanks for visiting me and leaving me sweet comments, I've missed the parties since the new year has begun. I'm late to this, but glad to be getting back into the swing of things.
Thanks for hosting faithfully every week and congratulations on so many followers..including your other 'follower widgets' your at 604 now!!! (provided some are NOT duplicates) ;)
have a great week- Pat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...