Friday, September 14, 2012

Farmgirl Friday blog hop # 74

 

 Welcome to the Fall Finery Farmgirl Friday blog hop # 74! 

Here's where YOU get to show off your best FALL fix ups, food and finery throughout the fall season. And, that means me too! I've got a fun project in the works that involves paint and printed burlap but you'll have to wait until next week for my first fall fix- up!
 I haven't done a darn thing to get ready for fall outside other than pick up a few mini pumpkins at my favorite local farm stand  this week but, I did try another deliciousness  Farmgirl Friday recipe from last weeks hop! 

I love Mexican food so when I saw this I had to try it!


This weeks Featured Farmgirl is A Kansas Farm Mom for sharing her Pork Chalupas recipe!

We LOVE Mexican food! 

 Kansas Farm Mom gave three different options for cooking it and using the crock pot was one of them. I really rely on my crock-pot for busy days and this fit the bill for last week where it was the first full week back to school. Prep time was minimal and it was a HUGE hit with the whole family! 

 Here's what they said:
" you can make this anytime mom " and I will!

How many of you are using our blog hop recipe linkups as a weekly menu planner or inspiration for trying a new home-cooked meal or tasty dessert?  Over the last several months it has become my go-to resource for trying new things in the kitchen... I've still yet to bake my own bread but I know if I scroll back into previous hops I'll be able to find plenty to choose from to get me started!

After 74 weeks of sharing wonderful recipes I've started a NEW  Pinterest Board titled
That way, we can share them and have access to them all in one place!

Let's get hopping... I'm hungry and I'm anxious to see what fab fall things you've been up to! 



Thanks to everyone for your amazing entries!



<!-- end LinkyTools script --

4 comments:

A Kansas Farm Mom said...

Thank you for featuring my recipe!!! I love recipes that I can cook multiple ways depending on whether I have time at home or I am spending the day in the tractor or with the cows. Have a fabulous weekend! I love your Blog Hop!!

Unknown said...

Thank you! Keep em coming!

Faith said...

Hi Deborah Jean, love the new header...your gardens are beautiful, I'm hoping we have a nice long fall..I've got garlic going in soon...
Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Hi Faith!
Good for your for planting garlic...I've never planted it.. maybe I'll give it a try to... I just cleared out my veggie garden bed yesterday! Love your Irish Rose... so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...