Thursday, September 27, 2012

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 76 and FARMGIRL FOODIES


Welcome one and all to week # 76 of the Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop!
Your place to do a little brag'n and a whole lot of sharing about all things homemaking and homesteading no matter where your planted and growing!

  You'll never guess in a million years who this weeks featured farmgirl is. Oh, all right.. I can't keep it from you forever...
It's ALL OF YOU! You've been pinned!  Yep! That's right! I've been dreaming of a way for us to have access to all of the wonderful Farmgirl Recipes you enter in the hop each week so 
 I've been pinning away to OUR newest  PINTEREST board


I've pinned 100 of YOUR recipes so far with many more to follow!
It's so FULL of FARMGIRL FOOD goodness I've added it to my side bar so more friends can enjoy a taste of home every day! 
You done yourselves proud sisters! Feel free to create your own link by choosing a photo of any recipe you've entered  previously with a link to the FFRB board and add it to your blogs and share it on Facebook too! I'm sharing one Farmgirl Friday Recipe every Thursday here!

Don't despair if you don't see your recipes pinned yet... I'm work'n on it!

Cherry Peach Bars from Real  Food. Real Deals.
 It's been a joy ( and an honor ) looking back at your entries. In fact, I've been inspired to create  two new boards titled: Farmgirl Friday Farmyards and Homesteads and Farmgirl Friday Crafts and Home!

 So, please keep those wonderful entries coming! You are all winners to me! 
And now, on with the hop... I've gotta run... For SOME reason I'm starving?!

 Oh yes! MaryJane has a pinterest board featuring recipes from GirlGabBloggers too! Be sure to check it out.. I've seen some of your  FABULOUS home cookin' pins over there too!

 Now it's your turn! What's happening in your farmgirl world?

Here are the rules for the Farmgirl/guy Blog Hop!

1.) Write a post about your farmgirl lifestyle and brag a little about your farmgirl talents while your at it! Share what being a farmgirl means to you. Include lots of photos of your farm, crafts, animals,  quilts, home decor projects and thrifty make overs, your backyard garden, chicken coop, recipes, studio or workshop. You get the idea!

2). Leave your entry in the Mr. Linky space to your  Farmgirl Friday post.

3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday button ( or link back here ) in your post and remember to share this hop with all of your blogging friends!

 DON'T BE SHY~  
Be sure to leave a note if you're new to the hop!
 We want to get to know you better! Have a great week and I'll see you on the hop! 

PS. Let's gather more farmgirls for our hop! Scroll down and copy the code ( where it says get the code here ) for this hop and place it in your blog post.



9 comments:

Tilly's Nest said...

I love the idea of your Pinterest recipe board! You are one clever Farmgirl!

Unknown said...

Well, thanks Melissa! I've been dreaming of a way to have access to the Farmgirl Friday recipes in one place for some time. For now, Pinterest fits the bill.. But maybe a ' real' cookbook is in order for the future! ? I hope everyone enjoys it and uses it often! I think it's a wonderful resource!

Abby Jo @ forgottenwayfarms.com said...

Hello Deborah, been busy on the homestead as I'm sure you are! Have enjoyed your flower pics this summer! I have loved flowers since childhood.

Came by to link up, eat like a peasant. Have a wonderful fall weekend!

Unknown said...

Hi Abby Jo! Thanks for stopping by! I've no doubt you've been busy! I'll be right over...Happy weekend!

Barbara F. said...

Hi Deborah Jean, I am visiting from Elaine's blog at Sunny Simple Life. I thought my post for today would be a 'good fit' :). Thanks for hosting. xo

Sue Frelick said...

Hello, this is my first time joining your link party! I found you earlier this week and have been waiting for Friday to arrive so I could link up. I didn't know that there was such a thing for my way of living and I am thrilled to have found you :-)

Unknown said...

Howdy Sue! Welcome! So glad you found us! Look forward to getting to know you!
thanks so much for entering the hop and leaving a note! Happy Fall!

kathy said...

I just made my first Farmgirl post! This is such a fun blog hop!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Kathy! Welcome and thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...